Every now and then, the TV show casting department does such a good job that on-screen siblings ACTUALLY look related. Here are some examples:
1. Frasier (Kelsey Grammer) and Niles Crane (David Hyde Pierce) on “Frasier”.
2. Jean-Ralphio (Ben Schwartz) and Mona-Lisa Saperstein (Jenny Slate) on “Parks and Recreation”.
3. Derek (Patrick Dempsey) and Amelia Shepherd (Caterina Scorsone) on “Grey’s Anatomy”.
4. Monica (Courteney Cox) and Ross Geller (David Schwimmer) on “Friends”.
5. J.D. (Zach Braff) and Dan Dorian (Tom Cavanagh) on “Scrubs”.
6. Rue (Zendaya) and Gia Bennett (Storm Reid) on “Euphoria”.
7. Elliot (Rami Malek) and Darlene Alderson (Carly Chaikin) on “Mr. Robot”.
8. Callie Jacob (Maia Mitchell) and Sophia Quinn (Bailee Madison) on “The Fosters”.
9. Betty (Lili Reinhart) and Polly Cooper (Tiera Skovbye) on “Riverdale”.
10. Steven (Michiel Huisman), Shirley (Elizabeth Reaser), Theo (Kate Siegel), Luke (Oliver Jackson-Cohen), and Nell Crain (Victoria Pedretti) from “The Haunting of Hill House”.
(See more at BuzzFeed.com.)