Here are some random facts for you.
1. There’s a word for animals with partial pigment loss. Albinism is the congenital absence of ANY pigmentation or coloration, but “leucism” is a different rare condition where some pattern or color remains.
2. The largest sand castle in the world measured more than 69 feet high. It was constructed in Denmark this past July. (Here’s some footage.)
3. A group of bunnies is called a “herd,” typically. But in some parts of Canada, they call it a “fluffle,” which seems more fitting.
4. Male goats will pee on their own faces to attract females for mating.
5. Babies are born on their due date just 4% of the time.
(Wiki / Guinness / New World Encyclopedia / Yahoo / BBC)