Here are some random facts for you.
1. Tigers are nearly invisible to their prey, who see orange as green. Tigers are orange because mammals can’t produce green fur, and orange was the next best thing.
2. Michelangelo’s statue of David is, ironically, extremely tall. It’s 17 feet.
3. Jeannette Rankin from Montana was the first woman elected to Congress, and she didn’t vote for herself. She was elected in 1916, four years before women could vote.
4. Larry King once got into a car accident with JFK. When JFK was a senator, King crashed into his car, JFK told him it was fine and he wouldn’t report it as long as King voted for him when he ran for president.
5. The official state vegetable of Oklahoma is the watermelon. Which is a fruit.