Here are some random facts for you.
1. There is a poison called “ciguatoxin” (pronounced see-gwah-tak-sin) that can reverse the heat and cold sensation of its victims. The toxin is carried by some fish.
2. The first meal eaten on the Moon was: Bacon bits, peaches, sugar cookie cubes, a pineapple and grapefruit drink, and coffee.
3. The Netherlands gives Canada 20,000 tulips every year as a thank you for protecting the Dutch royal family in World War Two.
4. If you play dead in order to kill or capture an enemy in a war scenario, you are committing a war crime according to the Geneva Convention.
5. The 2012 movie “Kon-Tiki” was filmed simultaneously in Norwegian and English, with each scene being shot twice, first in Norwegian and then in English.
(Wiki / Smithsonian / About the Netherlands / ICRC / Wiki)