Here are some random facts for you.
1. If you took every different combination of a Rubik’s Cube possible, and physically laid them out, you’d be able to cover the entire Earth’s surface 275 times over. There are 43 quintillion variations.
2. The longest surgery ever recorded was performed in 2001 by a team of 20 doctors. It took 103 hours, which is more than four days, to complete. They were separating 11-month-old twins who were conjoined at the head. The surgery was a success.
3. The first major screenplay to incorporate synchronized sound, moving film, and color slides was produced by Jehovah’s Witnesses in 1912.
4. Chia seeds can absorb up to 27 times their weight in water, and it’s led to the hospitalization of at least one person.
5. Only one U.S. president has ever died of cancer: Ulysses S. Grant, who died of throat cancer in 1885.
(Wiki / Popular Mechanics / Wiki / AJG / Wiki)