Imagine being a contestant on “Jeopardy!” and being asked a question about your favorite rock band. All of your life’s dedicated work as a fan has led you to this moment. Here are some questions that have been featured on the show, let’s see if you can get them right (most of them are easy):
1. In 2013, this “Enter Sandman” metal band became the first to perform on all seven continents when it played at an Antarctic base . . .
Who is Metallica.
2. In 2019 this hard rock band led by Maynard James Keenan released its first album in 13 years and it went to Number 1 . . .
Who is Tool.
3. An official Pearl Jam website informs us this singer likes card tricks and the Chicago Bulls . . .
Who is Eddie Vedder.
4. Despite losing an arm, Rick Allen continues to drum for this hard rock group . . .
Who is Def Leppard.
5. Sadly on January 8, 1994, this group played its last-ever U.S. show in its hometown of Seattle . . .
Who is Nirvana.
6. Aerosmith got the song title “Walk This Way” from a line in this movie . . .
What is “Young Frankenstein”.
7. Gene Simmons says it takes him two hours to get into his makeup for this band, he said Paul Stanley takes 45 minutes but has less to do . . .
Who is Kiss.
8. Song: By Black Sabbath . . . Movie: Tony Stark weaponizes an armored suit . . .
What is “Iron Man”.
(See more at Loudwire.com.)