Here are some random facts for you.
1. Smarties candy was originally made with machines that were built to make gunpowder pellets for ammunition during World War One.
2. Mangos can get sunburned, but it actually ruins them. When mango crops get sunburned, they usually have to be thrown away.
3. Every elected official in Kentucky has to take an oath that they’ve never been in a duel.
4. The guy who invented the board game “Operation” sold the rights to a toy company for just $500 back in 1964.
5. When people first came up with the concept of brunch in the late 1800s, they called it “blunch.” That didn’t have a great ring to it, so eventually people preferred to call it brunch.
(CBC / ABC Australia / NY Mag / Time / The New Republic)