Here are some random facts for you.
1. Not many people went INTO the office last year, but Americans watched over 57 Billion minutes of “The Office” in 2020.
2. “The Matrix” came out in 1999, and when Neo shows his passport, the expiration date says September 11th, 2001.
3. Pure gold is safe to eat, but it’s basically flavorless. And you shouldn’t eat your jewelry, because it’s definitely NOT pure, it has other metals mixed in.
4. It’s a misdemeanor in Pennsylvania to trade your infant.
5. The two-liter bottle of soda was created by Pepsi, not Coke. Pepsi debuted it in 1970.
(ScreenRant / Freakin Facts / Food & Wine / State of Pennsylvania / Wikipedia)