A new poll looked at some common mishaps we’ve experienced while working from home. Have any of these happened to you?
1. Writing an email and forgetting to hit send, because you got distracted. Over a third of people who’ve been working from home say it’s happened at least once.
2. Your electricity or internet went out, so you couldn’t work. (At least that’s what you told your boss.)
3. Leaving your camera or microphone on after a meeting.
4. Accidentally hitting “reply all” when you meant to respond to one person. Again, probably caused by distractions, or a change in routine.
5. Messaging the wrong person.
6. Entering the wrong video conference room.
7. Damaging your work computer, or work phone.