Here are some random facts for you.
1. There’s a “McBoat” McDonald’s location in Germany, which has a float-thru instead of a drive-thru. You paddle up to a dock, place your order, and it’s brought out to you by the staff. (Here’s a video of this happening.)
2. Barry White was a gang member as a teenager, but after he went to jail and heard an Elvis song on the radio, he decided to try to get into music.
3. Coca-Cola wanted to raise their prices from 5 cents a bottle in 1953, so they asked the Treasury Department to start making a 7.5-cent coin. They declined, and Coke eventually raised the price to 10 cents.
4. There’s a spot in the Pacific Ocean called Point Nemo that’s 1,670 miles from any land, which means it’s SO remote that the nearest humans are usually in space.
5. The “birthday-number effect” is a psychological phenomenon where people prefer the numbers in their birthday over other numbers.