Here are some random facts for you.
1. Canadian radio stations are required by law to play Canadian artists on the airwaves at least 35% of the time.
2. The first website in the U.S. was a page created by people at the Stanford Linear Accelerator Center. It was posted in 1991 and featured info about the projects at their lab.
3. The average bra size in the U.S. is now 34DD, 30 years ago, it was 34B.
4. Texting and driving is still legal in two states: Missouri and Montana. It’s completely legal in Montana, but Missouri does ban “novice drivers” under the age of 21 from texting and driving. A third state, Arizona, just made it illegal this year.
5. The first person convicted of speeding was going eight mph.
(Canada / Gizmodo / Lingerie Diva / GHSA.org / Guiness)