Here are some random facts for you:
1. The stickers on fruits and vegetables are edible, though washing prior to eating is recommended. The glue used for them is regulated by the FDA.
2. The cougar holds the Guinness world record for the most names. People call cougars over 40 different things including mountain lion, puma, catamount, and panther.
3. Your pinky is responsible for 50% of your grip strength.
4. Indiana Jones was originally going to be called Indiana Smith.
5. The guy who designed Saddam Hussein’s bunker in Iraq is the grandson of the woman who designed Adolf Hitler’s bunker in Germany.
(New York Times / Wikipedia / New York Times / Fast Company / Today I Found Out)