Here are some random facts for you.
1. Humans spend about 35 minutes a day chewing, chimpanzees chew for about 4.5 hours a day, and orangutans chew for about 6.6 hours.
2. If you drive south from Detroit, you’ll hit Canada. Head north from Windsor, Ontario, crossing the Detroit River, and you’ll reach the good ol’ US of A.
3. The original design for the Space Needle in Seattle looked like a big balloon floating up from the ground. Eventually it evolved into the final design, and the balloon became a flying saucer.
4. It’s illegal in Indiana to catch fish using dynamite, guns, or your bare hands.
5. It’s bad etiquette to eat a hot dog in more than five bites. At least according to the National Hot Dog and Sausage Council. Unless it’s a foot-long wiener. In that case, seven bites are acceptable.