Here are some random facts for you.
1. At least 50 million people around the world now consider themselves to be “content creators.”
2. Green bean casserole was created in 1955 by a woman named Dorcas Reilly, who worked at Campbell’s Soup. It was to help sell cream of mushroom soup. And it was such a success, she was inducted into the National Inventors Hall of Fame in 2002.
3. When the first grocery store opened in the U.S. in 1916, the average total at checkout was 96 cents. (Adjusted for inflation, that’s about $26 in today’s dollars.)
4. With more than 10 million people, Los Angeles County has a larger population than 39 entire states.
5. The University of Minnesota is older than the state of Minnesota. The school was founded in 1851, when Minnesota was just a territory, it became a state in 1858.
(Zippia / Wikipedia / The Ledger / Wikipedia / University of Minnesota)