Can you believe it’s been three years since the pandemic lockdowns? To commemorate the occasion, let’s take a look at different pop culture events that happened right before. Here are 10:
1. Jennifer Lopez and Shakira performed the Super Bowl halftime show just one month before.
2. At the beginning of the pandemic, Nick Cannon only had three kids. That number has since changed to 12.
3. Everyone had just seen “Parasite”.
4. Mr. Peanut died and was reincarnated as Baby Peanut.
5. The Pussycat Dolls reunited and released “React”.
6. Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello were still together, so were Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green, Zayn Malik and Gigi Hadid, and J-Lo and A-Rod.
7. Everyone was watching “Tiger King”.
8. Billie Eilish had just made Grammy history by winning the “Big Four”, which are Record of the Year, Album of the Year, Song of the Year, and Best New Artist.
9. People made a big deal about Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt’s reunion at the SAG Awards.
10. Prince Harry and Meghan Markle announced they’re leaving the Royal family, you know, Megxit?
(See more at BuzzFeed.com.)