Here are some random facts for you.
1. If you think YOU have some old ice skates in the basement, the oldest ice skates ever discovered were made in Finland, around 2,000 B.C. That’s 2,000 years BEFORE the birth of Christ.
Those skates were supposedly made from the sharpened bones of cattle. Metal skates first appeared in the Netherlands during the 13th or 14th century.
2. Manute Bol, who was 7-foot-7, is the only player in NBA history with more blocked shots in his career than points.
3. If you’re driving 60 miles per hour and you sneeze, your eyes are closed for 50 feet.
4. There are 40 different ingredients in a McDonald’s Chicken McNugget.
5. 7-Eleven started in Dallas in 1927 as a store that only sold ice. Eventually it expanded to sell milk, bread, and eggs, and then evolved into the first convenience store.
(NY Times / Wikipedia / Washington Post / BroBible / 7-Eleven)