Here are some random facts for you.
1. There’s an endangered turtle in Australia called the Mary River turtle, which has GREEN HAIR. Some call it the “punk” turtle. Oh, and it can also breathe through its GENITALS.
2. Expedia, Hotels.com, Vrbo, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire.com, CheapTickets, and Trivago are all owned by the same company . . . Expedia Inc.
3. “Tetris” was created in 1984 by a researcher in artificial intelligence who wanted to test the power of computers in the Soviet Union.
4. The Statue of Liberty was originally designed to be a lighthouse for the Suez Canal in Egypt.
5. There were 402 cases featured on “Unsolved Mysteries” that have now been solved.
(The Guardian / Wikipedia / Wikipedia / Vice / Unsolved Mysteries)