Here are some random facts for you.
1. Detroit is one of the most expensive places in America to insure a car.
2. “Schnapsidee” (SHNAHPS-ee-dee)is a German word for a crazy idea that only sounds good when you’re drunk.
3. The Sacramento Kings were the only NBA team that hadn’t made the playoffs in the past decade, until they did, somewhat surprisingly, this year.
4. Robert De Niro turned down the part in “Big” that eventually went to Tom Hanks. Would’ve been a VERY different movie.
5. There are only a handful of mammals that can’t jump, like elephants, sloths, hippos, and rhinos. (And White men, if you believe the movie.)
(MarketWatch/ DW.com / Wikipedia / New Yorker / The Independent)