Here are some random facts for you.
1. Big Bird, from “Sesame Street”, is 8 feet, 2 inches tall.
2. “Saved by the Bell: The New Class” lasted longer than the original “Saved by the Bell”. It had 143 episodes, the original show had 126.
3. Joseph Stalin’s real last name was Dzhugashvili. (Zhoo-gush-vee-lee) He changed it to “Stalin” as he was rising to power, which means “man of steel.”
4. Frank Sinatra had a fatal heart attack on May 14th, 1998, right as the “Seinfeld” finale was on. Since so many people were inside watching, the traffic in Los Angeles was light and he was able to get to the hospital faster than usual. Not that it helped.
5. Pumpernickel literally translates to “devil’s flatulence” in old German. It got its name because people found it hard to digest.
(Britannica / Wikipedia / Second World War / Gothamist / Wikipedia)